Training & Support
Giving You Confidence and Clarity
It doesn’t matter whether you’ve run a business before or you’re taking your first steps into self-employment: our experienced team and network of fellow franchisees are always on hand for you to call on.
“Investing in Countrywide Signs was a lot less daunting than the prospect of setting up my own business, I felt that I had support every step of the way and a guaranteed territory which I could use to my advantage.”
– Bill Allen, Countrywide Signs Newcastle
Initial Training & Ongoing Support
Countrywide Signs new franchisee training is led by highly successful former franchisee Sue Jamil, and covers:
- Marketing and sales to win business
- Our unique Print. Manage. Promote service offering
- Health and safety
- Practical board installation and management skills, to meet our high quality standards
- Managing and growing your business and income
- Online systems and simple accounting procedures
- In fact, everything you need to become one of our Property Signage Experts!
Countrywide Signs Also Provide:
Everything you need to succeed – An investment of just £19,995 provides you with everything you need to get your business started and growing. Thanks to our strong relationships with lenders, who are familiar with our business model, up to 70% funding is available subject to status – meaning you could get started with just £5,000-£10,000 of your own money.
- Detailed marketing plan to hit the ground running
- Centralised credit control & invoicing
- Regular interaction with rest of the franchisee network
- Developing technology to support all aspects of the role
- Work from National Account agents
- Ongoing business development and marketing support and training